Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
JetPack can be installed like a standard WordPress plugin. Click here to learn more about automatic plugin installation. Simply search "JetPack" from your WordPress dashboard.
- Install Jetpack either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating Jetpack by WordPress.com, you will be asked to connect to WordPress.com to enable the Jetpack features.
- Click the connect button and log in to a WordPress.com account to authorize the Jetpack connection.
- If you don't yet have a WordPress.com account, you can quickly create one after clicking the connect button.
- That's it. You're ready to go!
While JetPack provides many great modules, the main reason it's used on Listify is for social sharing. We highly recommend you have a browse through the other modules offered as they can provide many benefits.